||Networking Events & Business Referrals
- Business Card Exchanges
- Member Participation for Special Events and Educational Seminars
- Business Referrals
- Sponsorship Opportunities to Increase Visibility
- Member to Member Discounts
- Lunchtime Learning Seminars
- Multi-chamber networking
||Business Assistance and Resources
- SCORE Chester County
The SCORE Association (Service Corps of Retired Executives) is a nonprofit association dedicated to entrepreneur education and the formation, growth and success of small business nationwide.
||Annual Events & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Profile Awards and Annual Dinner:
This prestigious event recognizes outstanding achievements, accomplishments and contributions of individuals and
companies within the Great Valley business community.
- Annual Golf Classic and Summer Celebration:
Spend an entire day playing at the beautiful and challenging White Manor Country Club while meeting new business contacts. The day ends with a wonderful reception for golfers and non-golfing members and their guests to celebrate summer and make new business contacts.
- Fall Frolic: Night at the Opera, Bagpipers and Irish Music or perhaps a little Jump n Jive? Just some of the themes of this fun and lively annual event for members and prospective members to enjoy!
||Affordable Group Health, Life & Business Insurance Packages
- USI Affinity
The Great Valley Chamber has partnered with the USI Affinity, an employee benefits consulting firm working
with individuals, sole proprietors and business owners in the area of medical,
prescription, dental, life short/long term disability and long term care insurance and
HR outsourcing services. Click here to get more info.
||Leader Organization in Transportation Issues
- Active participation with all State and Local
- Commuter Forums & Lunchtime Business Survival Series -
These lunchtime sessions are designed with the daytime
professional in mind
||Office Space, Conference Rooms, and Virtual Offices
||Publications & Cost Effective Business Promotion
- Chamber Bi-Monthly Newsletter/Annual Membership
Directory/ Chamber Website
- Event Programs/Relocation Information Packets/
Additional Member Amenities
- Conference Room and Training Room Available for Meetings and Seminars
- Various Great Valley Meeting Facilities discounted to Members
- Business Resource Connections / Export Verification