The Chester County Commissioners have brought together business, economic, education and government leaders to form the core team of the COVID-19 Business Task Force. The team is focusing on best practices for reopening and restoring Chester County’s quality of place. Working with state and local health departments, businesses, municipalities, schools, non-profits, places of worship and residents, they have created Restore Chester County as a toolkit to assist in the reopening process and beyond.
- Chester County Main Street Business Preservation Program
- Flexible Alternative to Traditional Office Space in Great Valley
- Restore Webinar – Mortgage & Rent Relief Program Update
- Restore Webinar – COVID-19: Avoiding Liability in the Workplace
- Restore Chester County Webinar: Navigating the application process for the $225 million in funding from the Commonwealth